What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

F-805B-1 nutplate callout

DMFenster

Well Known Member
RV-8; DWG 69. The F-805B-1 Floor support angles do not have a nutplate callout in the plans and I haven't come across a step in instructions. Can be seen in the "floor support angle detail" and Details B and D on dwg 69. I assume these are K1000-08 like the rest. Can someone confirm?

Also, I was looking around this site to donate my 25 clams, but can't find it. Admittedly, I didn't spend a ton of time looking, so it may be obvious. I am sure it's somewhere - might want to make the link bigger or more obvious to the visually challenged...

Thanks,

Dave

Dave: Those platenuts are not listed on my drawing # 69 either. Usually this means that there is another drawing later in the build that addresses this. I believe I remember finding this in a later drawing when that platenut installation is listed? Look ahead in the instructions. Glad you found the donation link.....very worthy site.

Last edited:
Nutplates

I think what you are looking for is on Drawing 77, detail C. Looks like K1000-8 if I understand the question correctly.

Back