What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Extended Wide Kroger Sunshade

I just installed the new "Extended Wide" Sunshade from Kroger on my RV-7A. It is wider and extends further (by 2-3 panels) down to shield the panel and avionics when parked on the ramp (it has additional thumb screw locks to move it out of the way for flight). I love it! Flew it on an unusually warm day today (high near 90deg!!... DA was screaming high). Huge improvement.

Attachments

• IMG_4974.jpg
    IMG_4974.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_4973.jpg
    IMG_4973.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 284
Super info

Now that's just what I want. gonna look into it for sure.
The one in my 6A is a bit short for my likings.
I wanted a bigger one in my 6 so this is good timing
Thanks Art

Thanks

Exactly the review I was waiting on...I saw the mention of the wide version, but there weren't any pictures of that specifically in an RV-6. Appreciate you posting, this will work perfectly for me as well.

Sun shade vendor??

Just to clarify, as much as I like food and groceries, this is a new shade from Koger not Krogers right. Think auto correct takes over sometimes. :)

Great info ...

But, I'm confused about what model you're describing. You're calling yours the "Extended Wide"

On the Koger site, there is the Small, Wide and Large shown. Not on the site: Extended Wide.

My guess is that the Large is what you have. Can you clarify?

Back