What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2019 calendar ... too bad

jwilbur

Well Known Member
Just got my 2019 Van's calendar. Very disappointing. Not only did I not get a golden ticket, but there isn't a single RV10 picture in the whole calendar. Not one. That makes it a double disappointment.

How could they not include an example of their very best airplane?

How could they not include an example of their very best airplane?

So you are saying there are 12 months of RV-9 taildragger pictures like this one?

NC08.jpg

(Photo by Eric Davis.)

Last edited:
Looks like there is now a goal for everyone get out and take more good photos of RV Aircraft and start sending them in for the 2020 calendar.

There is only room in the calendar for 12 to 14 of the BEST photos that are sent in.

Well, there are 12 months in each year and there are 13 RV models. Which one should be left out?

Might be cool to do a formation photo with one of each model in the picture. RV1 up front with RV14 in the rear?

Might be cool to do a formation photo with one of each model in the picture. RV1 up front with RV14 in the rear?

Unfortunately, I don't think EAA National would let you do any formation flying inside the museum, which is where the RV1 is currently hanging from the ceiling. Still... could be fun to try! :p

Got mine today and whooooo hoooo!

Not the grand prize but made my heart skip a beat! :D

Thanks Vans!

1543761559.jpg

Back