What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need Hangar to Rent in Tucson...Ryan AF?

springer

Well Known Member
Looking for a hangar to rent/share in Tucson for a RV-8. Marana NW has a waiting list this year.

Thanks.

Premier Aviation KTUS

I asked a friend down there. He suggested checking with Premier Aviation at KTUS, ask for owner "Ash" at 520-889-6327, mention referred by Mark Rhodes. Has some hangars at $350/month reportedly.

(Youch. I dont complain about our WWII group hangar situation in Ely at $55/month, electric and wash hose included. No heat.)

Hope that helps.

I asked a friend down there. He suggested checking with Premier Aviation at KTUS, ask for owner "Ash" at 520-889-6327, mention referred by Mark Rhodes. Has some hangars at $350/month reportedly.

(Youch. I dont complain about our WWII group hangar situation in Ely at $55/month, electric and wash hose included. No heat.)

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info Mike. I know what you mean about hangar pricing as I pay $165/mo in MN. In my case, beggars can't be choosers.

Premier hangars are now going for $500 per month. Anybody have or know about any other hangars in Tucson the area? Thanks.

Handy Hargars

There have been some hangars opening up at TIA. Don?t know about the waiting list at Handy Hangers.

Jim you finally got back in the game, congrats.

Ryan.

Assume you have an 8 now? Permanent or snowbird? We have a hangar at Ryan with my 6A, a Glasair, and a Cessna 140 in it. The 140 is leaving. He's the guy in back so you have to move the Glasair to get in and out. (Seniority gets you the front and if you empty the beer fridge without reloading it I will kill you in your sleep.:D) Your tab is $200/month.

Text me at(702) 523-7218.

Chevy

I have not heard of Handy Hangars. Where or what are they? Contact info?
Thanks

There have been some hangars opening up at TIA. Don?t know about the waiting list at Handy Hangers.

Jim you finally got back in the game, congrats.

Chevy, many thanks! I was able to secure one at Mobile Air/KRYN albeit a tight fit under a Skymaster. Are your beers cold?

Paul, great to be back flying in AZ. I think our RV-4's were the first RV's in So AZ nearly 30 yrs ago!

Last edited:
Back