What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Save info before G3X upgrade

Flyyak

Well Known Member
Friend
I have a dual screen non touch G3X and am about to install a single 10.6 Touch. I understand that I should save my setup calibrations and info before I install the Touch system. I believe that it must be in the config mode but I cannot locate how to do this in the manual.

If you know how to do this or where I can locate the procedure in the manual, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Press and hold the left most bottom soft key on your PFD and then power up. That will place you into config mode.

GDU 460 Installation

I have a dual screen non touch G3X and am about to install a single 10.6 Touch. I understand that I should save my setup calibrations and info before I install the Touch system. I believe that it must be in the config mode but I cannot locate how to do this in the manual.

If you know how to do this or where I can locate the procedure in the manual, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Good Morning,

Page 37-5 of the AP Revision of the G3X Touch Installation Manual, provides all the information you will need to make the transition. Please let us know if any questions come up.

Thanks,

Justin

Back