What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Seattle or PNW Shop or RV owners or builder to help with some fiberglass repair?

tass

I noticed that one of the wheel pants on my RV-4 moved slightly out of place, and now has a crack on the bottom where I believe it got too close to the ground.

Can someone recommend a shop who can do some fiberglass repair work around Seattle, or PNW that I can fly to?

If there's an owner or builder that I can learn from, that would be great too! I can get some photos of it in the next day or 2.

I noticed that one of the wheel pants on my RV-4 moved slightly out of place, and now has a crack on the bottom where I believe it got too close to the ground.

Can someone recommend a shop who can do some fiberglass repair work around Seattle, or PNW that I can fly to?

If there's an owner or builder that I can learn from, that would be great too! I can get some photos of it in the next day or 2.

Find an EZ or Cozy builder who will likely fix it for you :)

I've still got some glass cloth and resin left over from my build, as well as a grinder if you want to make a quick repair...
206 71 four three 5 2 seven

Thanks everyone! I'll follow up out of the thread and post an update when the job's done.

Back