What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT Horizon 10.1 with XPlane

cofford

Hello,

I've put together a simulator which allows me to use my GRT HXr with Xplane. It's a great way to get proficient on the use of the HXr and I've done some demos at my EAA chapter as well. I'd like to do the same thing for the Horizon 10.1. Are there any Horizon owners out there who might want to help? This would be a very small time commitment and I'd give you a copy of the sim at the end. No need to be local either.

Edit: you wouldn't need to send me anything and I'd need about 2 hours of your time.

If interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Casey

Last edited:
Hello,

I've put together a simulator which allows me to use my GRT HXr with Xplane. It's a great way to get proficient on the use of the HXr and I've done some demos at my EAA chapter as well. I'd like to do the same thing for the Horizon 10.1. Are there any Horizon owners out there who might want to help? This would be a very small time commitment and I'd give you a copy of the sim at the end. No need to be local either.

Edit: you wouldn't need to send me anything and I'd need about 2 hours of your time.

Thanks,
Casey

Hi Casey, great idea - I'd love to be able to "fly" my Sport EX from my living room. I play with certain functions in flight, but the cockpit at 8k is not a very good classroom.

Count me in

I've got XPlane and my real plane has a Horizon EX. If that combo could be helpful, I'm in!

Hello,

Thanks,
Casey

Back