What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ideas for a tail wheel patch?

the4ork

Hey guys, I'd like to make a patch for my flight jacket highlighting the fact that I am a tail wheel pilot.

Basically I have 0, yes zero, landings in a tricycle airplane, and have only flown tail wheel aircraft. CE170, rv4, rocket, T6, stearman....

wanted to have a patch made to show some taildragger pride, but cant think of any catchy phrases or anything, even tried googling taildragger memes, or tailwheel memes... not much came up.

Since you guys are pretty much a cocky bunch with a good sense of humor, this would be a good place to start!

How about in image of a tailwheel in the middle with the words, "I don't ride trikes" around the edge.

Building on the previous suggestions, the graphic should probably be some kind of stylized dragon, that could be construed as a "tail dragon".

As long as it doesn't get mis-construed in non-flying circles...

Building on the previous suggestions, the graphic should probably be some kind of stylized dragon, that could be construed as a "tail dragon".

As long as it doesn't get mis-construed in non-flying circles...

My avatar is a " tail dragon -8 ", don't know if anyone picked up on that.

Don

Back