What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need Help with a Pre-Buy (JAX)

Steve V.

I'm New Here
New guy trying to break into the world of RV's. I need help locating someone willing to travel to JAX, FL area to do a pre buy on an RV-4. Already PM'd Smokey but was wondering if their are others in the SE US willing to do it.

Thanks,

Steve

There are a number of RVs in the Dreamland Squadron (EAA 1379) in the Jax area. I am not sure how often they check the forums, but I will email one of the guys this morning to see if they can help you out. One of the RV4 owners is out of town but hopefully we can find someone for you.

My buddy, Ray Lawrence has built over a dozen RV's and has his own -4. He's an A&P/IA and is fairly close, in Sandersville, Ga. (KOKZ)

Cell is 478 232 9560.

Tell him I sent you.

Best,

Mike,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Pierre's friend Ray rogered up so I'm G2G. Thanks to everyone.

Steve

New guy trying to break into the world of RV's. I need help locating someone willing to travel to JAX, FL area to do a pre buy on an RV-4. Already PM'd Smokey but was wondering if their are others in the SE US willing to do it.

Thanks,

Steve

I'm in JAX. A/P. IA, EAA Tech advisor building RV7A
904-614-3163

Back