What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Has anyone used Innovation Aircraft Sales?

hevansrv7a

Well Known Member
If you have, please describe your experience, either good, neutral or bad. If bad, feel free to PM me so as to avoid "vendor bashing". I will not pass on any negative comments, with or without attribution.

I'm considering using them to sell my 7A in the next couple of months.

All interested parties, please PM.

My dues are paid current, btw.

Sorry to hear you’re thinking about selling your RV.

Just offering this up as a plan ‘B’, many dozens of people have successfully sold their RV’s using just the classifieds here. It doesn’t cost you a penny.

Upload a thousand pictures of your plane in an online cloud folder, fill out the ‘template’ in your word processor that you can find here http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=69987 and finally post the text and a link to the pictures in the VAF Classifieds.

A couple have sold in a single day.

I’m happy to help promote the listing, and I’m sure a few people can chime in with ‘I sold mine here’ type recommendations.

Just offering a free option, and best,

dr

Last edited:
I agree with Doug, list it here and perhaps XXXXXXXXXXX. I called on a RV innovative had listed. They did not put a price. The quoted price was about 40,000 over market. When in told the salesman I thought the price was a bit over market he said, “Sounds like you don’t have the wallet for it”. I did not bother calling any other innovative ads.
G

Moderator Edit: Removed name of online sales outlet that does not advertise on VAF. SM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear you’re thinking about selling your RV.

Just offering this up as a plan ‘B’, many dozens of people have successfully sold their RV’s using just the classifieds here. It doesn’t cost you a penny.

Upload a thousand pictures of your plane in an online cloud folder, fill out the ‘template’ in your word processor that you can find here http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=69987 and finally post the text and a link to the pictures in the VAF Classifieds.

A couple have sold in a single day.

I’m happy to help promote the listing, and I’m sure a few people can chime in with ‘I sold mine here’ type recommendations.

Just offering a free option, and best,

dr

Bought mine from the original builder off of a listing on this website....and I had to hustle to beat 2 other guys inbound to look at it as well!

The word spread here (adverts) gets out pretty quickly-IMO.

Worth a try...

No problem selling a 7

[Text deleted.....really bad form to aggressively promote a sales site other than VAF; S.Buchanan]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck

Another comment.....a lot of buyers, including me, prefer to talk directly to the current owner...not a middle man that knows little about the plane.

Back