What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sherwin Williams P60G2 and R7K44

I was surprised that I could simply get it from my local Sherwin Williams store pretty easy. 1 in 3 times they have it on hand. The other 2 out of 3 they get it transferred in, within a couple days. Once it was out nation-wide for 3-4 months, as apparently the home office makes it in batches, and there was a run on it with all the extra building going on, and it was not due up on the schedule again for a while. That one time around a year ago, was the only time I've seen that.

Lance

SW

Getting ready to start my wings and looking for suggestions on where to buy the P60G2 and catalyst.
Bill

Look online for a Sherwin Williams Auto Paint supplier near you. Houston should have at least one. They almost always have it in stock. Buy two gallons of catalyst. We mix 1 part primer to 2 parts catalyst.

Bill thanks for sticking with us. We have been affected by supply chain issues like everyone else and have worked very hard to make up for any shortfalls as much as possible.

As mentioned and as you have experienced your local SW store is your best bet and I'm glad they were able to help you out.

Back