What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans Paperwork to Register RV12

barryrv10

Well Known Member
Good day, I am helping my friend register his RV12 iS as an E-LSA; he requested the paperwork from Vans, but did not ask what they would send. I assume they would send 1) 8050-2 Bill of Sale, 2)8130-15 Statement of Compliance; does anyone know if they send the 8050-88A Affidavit of Ownership for an E-LSA or if it has been previously summitted to the Registry. Thanks Barry

Good day, I am helping my friend register his RV12 iS as an E-LSA; he requested the paperwork from Vans, but did not ask what they would send. I assume they would send 1) 8050-2 Bill of Sale, 2)8130-15 Statement of Compliance; does anyone know if they send the 8050-88A Affidavit of Ownership for an E-LSA or if it has been previously summitted to the Registry. Thanks Barry

Your friend needs a DAR who can answer all his questions and assist with preparing paperwork for the FAA. There have been major changes recently as the FAA has taken this process online.

Van's sent all the forms necessary to register my E-LSA RV12.
There's a great Registration Flow Chart on page 7 in the final kit KAI (Section 51AiS/U Placards & Cert Documents).

Back