What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

West Coast Formation Clinic 2020, Apr 17-19 - WCFC 2020

AX-O

Well Known Member
All,
This year’s West Coast Formation Clinic will be Apr 17-19.

We are behind time line for this event. Therefore, applications will be closed by the end of the day on March 1st.

Like every year we are expecting that we will receive more applicants than we can safely support. The management team will evaluate applications and contact participants as soon as possible after the application period closes.

Please remember that the management team does this for fun and to help the RV-community be safer when performing formation flying. This is NOT our job; please give us time to figure out this complex event. There is a lot that goes into making this a safe event.

To apply and/or for additional details, visit the WCFC 2020 website shown below.

Date: Apr 17-19
If you have any questions, please contact me or any of the POCs shown on our web site. Hope to see you there. Thank you.

Last edited:
*******RESCHEDULED*********

All,
passing this info on behalf of Tank, Slick and I.

With the numerous virus restrictions imposed and the safety of our friends in mind, we will be rescheduling the WCFC 2020 to a future date. Date is TBD at this point to allow for the "New Normal". Once restrictions are lifted and our health is at much less of a risk, we will reschedule.

Please remember to cancel your hotel reservations.

Thank you,

If the same thing happens to Airventure this year, I want to be on record as the first person to call it "CoughKosh."

- mark

Back