What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

10 builder California visit

jamcgee1978

Afternoon chaps,

Im currently building a -10 here in there that bonnie Scotland across the pond ,

wings arrived last week, and have convinced ATC that every controller needs some leave after the Summer so I?m taking the family on tour in California for a few weeks vacation starting from 9/28 thru to 10/18. My wife Kelly has never seen a -10 to date and the kids just love the fact dads building an airplane!

Were staying in: Santa Cruz, Monterrey, Pismo, Santa Monica, San Diego and finally Sausalito on our vacation

RV Community over here is getting stronger and if anyone visits the North of the UK be sure to make contact with myself, Barry or Mike in Harrogate.

If anyone is about in the local areas as we pass thru and fancies a meet up, beer,fly or help to shoot rivets then drop me a PM or an email at [email protected]

Cheers
James, Prestwick

San Diego -10's

e-mail sent

I am five years in to my build in San Diego with the engine hung and prop on the way. Electronics are in and wired. Would love to host you at Ramona where there is a second -10 being built and at least two excellent flying examples on the field. There are also a few others flying in the area at near by airports.

Check e-mail and let me know if you need San Diego suggestions outside of the airports as well.

Ethan

Disney in your plans?

I live near Disney and my completed and flying -10 is near to that park as well. If you are going to be taking your kids to Disney or Orange County (north of San Diego and south of santa Monica)- send me a note and we'll make sure the family sees the plane. I can also fly up to Pismo Beach where there is a small airport off the beach and meet you there.
Cheers!
Pascal

Thank you Ethan & Pascal for getting back after having just done the wings inventory a motivational RV10 visit and vacation is just the thing needed ;).

Look forward to meeting more 10 builders , taking on advice moving forward and convincing my better half the last 18 months have all been worth it :p

James

Back