What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Buzzards on Take Off

rockwoodrv9

Well Known Member
Patron
This morning I took off and as Im climbing out, 4 buzzards came in my path. They went up and I went down and we missed by plenty but it did wake me up! I didnt really want to clean up any mess!

You can see the birds at about the 50 sec mark in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhqteciCk1s

Be careful everyone on your trip to OSH. If anyone has problems in the Mason MI (KTEW) area, let me know and maybe I can help.

Last edited:
Camera and setup?

The pan and zoom is cool and picture quality is great. Please tell me what you are using.
Thanks,
Brad

The pan and zoom is cool and picture quality is great. Please tell me what you are using.
Thanks,
Brad

Im using a GoPro 360 Max mounted on my wing with a simple mount I made that screws into the wind screws that are already there.

The 360 is as amazing as the plane. I still cant believe I can film a flight, come back home and pan - zoom - and change views anyway I want. PM me with your email if you have any other questions. I am still learning the software so Im no expert but I am having fun.

Back