What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone in Muncie IN? (Or close by)

Anyone here in the Muncie IN area (KMIE)? I’m an RV-8 builder and recently moved here.

Define close by………

I participate with a Sunday morning breakfast flight group and we’ll be there at 8am. I anticipate there being at least two RVs. Most of us are from central Ohio.

I’m based at DLZ and we have quite a few RVs based here.

Building a -14 in Marion. Tailcone finished. Working on the QB wings.

There's another -14, actually a -14A, I believe, in progress in Upland. He's working on his tail surfaces. Plus a flying RV-4 on the field here.

Colorado

I am from Indiana and visit a couple times a year. Would be nice to meet some fellow rvers. Will put the breakfast date on my calendar. Always had great service from the guys in Muncie

Check out EAA 226 on Wednesday night

Every Wednesday night EAA Chapter 226 meets at AID T-Hangars. The Chapter has members from Muncie and Anderson. We would love to have you!

My company corporate office is in Muncie and it amazes me how often I stumble across aviation things based out of there.

I am from Indiana and visit a couple times a year. Would be nice to meet some fellow rvers. Will put the breakfast date on my calendar. Always had great service from the guys in Muncie

If you are referring to my post about breakfast, we meet at a different airport every Sunday morning. It’s not always Muncie. Most of the airports we visit are in Ohio, but we do make it to Muncie and Columbus, IN periodically.

If anyone wants added to the mailing list that notifies us of the location every Sunday, just drop me an email and I can get you added.

I am based in Cincinnati at Lunken field (KLUK) and am currently building an RV8 myself. I am currently working on the fuselage.
We go to Muncie on occasion for Sunday breakfast.

Back