What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vinyl Lettering

Vinyl Graphics

Try:
Greg Judy
817 269-5195
www.vinylgraphicsbygreg.com
or
Phillip Fox
Woodway Sign Center
866 670-4600
www.woodwaysigns.com

Both great guys and easy to work with. Either should have what you need. Greg is more economical, but Phillip is the man if your looking for an authentic military paint scheme.
Good hunting!

Doug Crumrine
RV-8 N169FS

I just

went to the local sign making place.

You can buy the letters readied to apply with backing paper..or even have have them make a negative maske so you can spray on your numbers with your favourite trim colour.

My airplane is white and blue and I used the blue o pain the letters.

Frank

Lettering

Check out boat shops, I will never paint anything on an airplane or boat again. The lettering and graphics are easy to apply and remove. Paint is not. Roger Moore

Thanks for all the feedback. Doug thanks for the offer to contact your son however I was looking for an online site that I could design the actual lettering size and fonts and experiment with backgrounds. Lettering ordered for the J3.

Thanks again.

Pat Stewart
RV8A
RV8
J3Cub

Paint & Vinyl Decals

Pat,

As Doug previously mentioned, Woodway Sign Center, USA LLC. is the place to go. How do I know, I am the owner..... :) We are not just the run of the mill sign shop, but specialize in Aircraft Graphics. Besides private aircraft owners, our current customer base includes numerous aircraft paint shops, maintenance / FBO facilities (including Million Air & Hawker-Beechcraft), museum & restoration facilities (PMIA, Lone Star Flight Museum), corporate & fleet aircraft (NASA's T-38 fleet), and many others.

As Doug mentioned we do specialize in authentic military schemes (having completed numerous award winning warbird restorations (P-51, T-6, T-28, Spitfire, Hurricane, etc.), and therefore have an extensive database that owners can draw from when detailing their aircraft. However, besides military schemes, we also design custom paint schemes on anything from RVs to Gulfstreams.

Lastly, aviation is not only a passion in my business but also in my life. I am both a pilot and aircraft owner (Cessna O-2A) and therefore fully understand and respect the needs of my customers.

Please feel free to contact me.

Phillip
Woodway Sign Center

Woodway, the only way!

Go to Woodway: http://www.woodwaysigns.com/

They did a great job with my paint masks and vinyl nose art.

aSj-OAKeIaEi8qXAzpEgIA

Back