What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Builder

pilottangocharlie

Well Known Member
I?ve skimmed the forum here for right at ten years and figured it was time to introduce myself as the factory now has some access to my checking account. Building one of these airplanes has been a goal of mine after learning how they performed compared to the typical single engine airplane. I?ll be building -14A number 754 in true ?homebuilt? fashion in my garage at home. Beyond the building, I look forward to the new friendships that will go alongside this new venture.

Congratulations!!

It is truly a joy building a 14. Though it lulls you into a false sense of security as a first time builder:

"OH... ALL home built planes must be this easy to build right?!"

So good luck...

and don't buy crappy bits or taps.

RV14

Tyler,
EAA Chapter 1612 meets the second Saturday @11:30am at Goldsby Airport. We have a member about 75% on his RV14. Also, EAA Chapter 24 meets the second Thursday @ 7:00pm at Sundance Airport. One member has a flying RV14.

Both chapters have several members with RV's and can offer good knowledge and inspiration.

Come by for a visit.

Tyler,
EAA Chapter 1612 meets the second Saturday @11:30am at Goldsby Airport. We have a member about 75% on his RV14. Also, EAA Chapter 24 meets the second Thursday @ 7:00pm at Sundance Airport. One member has a flying RV14.

Both chapters have several members with RV's and can offer good knowledge and inspiration.

Come by for a visit.

Thanks for the info Jerry! I?m now planning to attend the 1612 meeting this weekend.

EAA

Tyler,
Eric Muehlberg is the president and flys a Panther(which everyone thinks is an RV). I have commitments and will not make this meeting, but hope to meet you at another meeting.

Back