What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

! KFFC RV Squadron & Aircraft Spruce Open House !

rswalden

Well Known Member
RV%20Fly-In%20Pic.jpg

Click Here for the Flyer with More Information!

The Falcon RV Squadron invites you to its May 20th RV fly-in and cookout at Falcon Field, Peachtree City, GA (KFFC). If you own an RV, are building an RV, want to own or build an RV, or you just like looking at RVs you are invited! The cookout will be at the Falcon Field FBO. Falcon Field is the home of the Falcon RV Squadron with 42 flying RVs, making it one of the most robust RV groups in the southeast. The FBO is located mid-field on the north side of the airport. There will be signs and ?follow me? golf carts to assist in parking. Our world famous buffet lunch will be served from 11am until 1pm (or thereabouts). Also, Aircraft Spruce we will be offering everyone some special good deals.

:) Be the FIRST of your type RV (3 through 14) to land after 0930 and receive a $10 gift certificate to Aircraft Spruce and Specialty! :)

Discounts at Aircraft Spruce: Aircraft Spruce (a short walk from the FBO) is hosting their annual Customer Appreciation Day on the same day. They will be extending our RV Squadron discount to our fly-in guests and giving visitors a chance to meet major vendors and suppliers. There will also be a raffle to benefit the Young Eagles program hosted by EAA Chapter 468. Building a new airplane? Sign up in advance for the 2-day Van's RV Aircraft Fiberglass Techniques Workshop sponsored by the EAA.

Reduced gas prices: Our fly-in guests will enjoy a special reduced rate on fuel for the day, compliments of our airport staff at Falcon Field. So, come join the fun while enjoying great food and fellowship with lots of other RV builders & flyers!

What is the percentage discount the local Rv'ers get? I need a brake and wheel kit and this might be the time to get it.

What is the percentage discount the local Rv'ers get? I need a brake and wheel kit and this might be the time to get it.

It depends on the manufacturer. We get up to 10% on nuts, bolts, wiring, etc., but major vendors such as Garmin, Dynon, Lighspeed, Bose have very little discount due to their restrictions on resellers.

Back