What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a RV-12 prebuy inspection in Wichita Falls

patmiller

There's an RV-12 EAB that I'm looking at in Wichita Falls... Hoping that there's someone around who could do a pre-buy inspection for me.

I'm based in Houston, so I may be able to get up to do the walk through with you.

Looking for a basic assessment of workmanship, areas that will need immediate or future tending to, and the all-important "Would I personally fly this thing"

Best to contact via email or text. Let me know your availability, fees, and experience in this sort of thing.

Thanks!
Pat

patrick DOT miller AAAT gmail DOTCOM
nine 1 four - five 3 9 - six 6 six 9

I had no idea there was an RV-12 here in WFalls... It must be based at Kickapoo airport perhaps?

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone locally here who's really qualified to inspect an RV-12, but Walt Arnow of ExpAircraft is in the DFW metroplex not very far from here and has a ton of experience and is highly recommended in everything RV-related.

Last edited:
RV-12 Experience

I don't have their number handy but call Granbury Regional and ask for Pat Stewart. He's a 12 builder and works weekdays at the airport office.

Back