What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Seeking DAR San Marcos, TX

FredMagare

Well Known Member
Having a confusing time searching for a DAR.... Still a little ways out (3 months?) but want to make contact to get my "ducks in a row".

Any suggestions? Located in San Marcos, TX. Registration paperwork pending.

Thank you for any leads.

Having a confusing time searching for a DAR.... Still a little ways out (3 months?) but want to make contact to get my "ducks in a row".

Thank you for any leads.

MEL is located in Texas and he is the best DAR in Texas.

Thank you for any leads.

I used a gentleman named Boyd Kempf out of Spring Branch TX. He will travel to San Marcos (at least he did to New Braunfels). He was excellent, friendly and very accomodating when defining the Phase 1 area. Boyd is retired FAA and knows his stuff very well. He approached my inspection with a spirit to help, not a spirit to find fault.

I will PM his contact information to you.

I used a gentleman named Boyd Kempf out of Spring Branch TX. He will travel to San Marcos (at least he did to New Braunfels). He was excellent, friendly and very accomodating when defining the Phase 1 area. Boyd is retired FAA and knows his stuff very well. He approached my inspection with a spirit to help, not a spirit to find fault.

I will PM his contact information to you.

Thank you, Randy!

Back