What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

rock hill sc

rwarre

Well Known Member
Anyone based in Rock Hill, SC.? I will be flying in on Tuesday and staying about 6 days. Wanted to avoid the $10.00 per day fee the FBO charges to park, so I thought about taxiing to the area where the self-seve fuel pumps were and parking there. Any thoughts?

I was based there so never had to pay those fees, but I doubt there's a spot that's free.. I think they'd charge you no matter where you park..

I have RON there

I have stayed there overnight and had the overnight fee waived if I bought fuel. Bought self serve. They did charge $5/night for electrical power to plug in my oil sump heater. They supplied the extension cord! That was just a few months ago. My wife has family there and we fly in on a regular basis and they haven't charged anything for same day in and out.

Why not pay the fee and help support the airport you are using! Goodness, if $60 is that big of deal then maybe you should not take the trip. Or buy some gas and get the discount.

Back