What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builder assistance?

rv7ryan

Hey guys I am looking for a builder assistance type company or person to help complete my project. The rv7 is in Michigan. I am willing to transport it to someone's workspace or someone could use my shop to finish it. I am in the Detroit Area. if anyone knows of a place or person that would be interested please let me know.

Thanks Ryan

thanks for the response I am going to look in to that. I spoke with rick a few months ago. He has quite a long wait until he could start on my project. I think it was 2 + years

Last edited:
Jesse Saint

Ryan - It's a long way from where you are, but you could check with Jesse Saint at Dunnellon, Florida. He is on this site frequently...

John

WC Aircraft Works in Boone, Iowa has builder assistance. Great people, they have a RV days every June I believe. They have a website.

Sorry - missed your request until today. Dennis is available I think. His cell is 252-864-4230 and e-mail "[email protected]". He's a wonderful builder and a super guy. Good luck with your project. Bill

Back