-Advertise in here!
- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 04-15-2007, 05:59 PM

Thumbs up Trio EZ Pilot-Outstanding Customer Support!

I have a Trio EZ Pilot in my 6A and have been enjoying it very much. On a recent trip it had several episodes of uncommanded turns. I emailed Trio and asked for troubleshooting tips.Within a few hours I had a phone call back from Trio. They had suggestions for troubleshooting but said if it was OK with me they would prefer that they send me a new Autopilot instead of messing around with mine. Shocked at that great offer,of course I agreed. The new AP was expressed to me! WOW! Incredible service!

Now, not all vendors have such great service. A diffferent vendor of electronics has been making promises to me now for about three years with no action whatsoever. I will never use them again.

I am sold on Trio and will buy more from them and recommend them to the RV community.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Followup: At Sun 'n Fun 2007 I got to meet all the Trio staff at their booth. I asked if I could get one of them to go out to my 6A and check out my install since I had just replaced my unit. I offered to pay for this service. They sent Chuck out with me at no cost. He is the chief engineer! He sat in the hot sun and ran a complete diagnostic on my plane at no charge! Wow! What service!
Any other vendors give such service? I haven't found them!
Go Team Trio!

RV-6A N680V / RV-10QB N353RV
Luscombe 8E N2423K 50+years
Hatz Biplane N2423Z soon to be birthed
Falcon RV Squadron Founder
KFFC Hanger D-30
Peachtree City, Ga
770 310-7169
EAA Technical Counselor #5142
EAA Flight Advisor #486336
ATP/CFI/A&P/DAR

Last edited by Vern : 04-22-2007 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Return from S&F 2007
Old 04-16-2007, 12:47 PM

I have an EZ-Pilot that is not yet flying. It is nice to know that if and when I have issues/questions, they respond in a timely manner.

Thanks for the feedback.