What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oil Discounts at OSH

avrojockey

Well Known Member
Patron
I'll be due for an oil change after OSH and just realized I don't have any in the hanger. Do Phillips/ACS/etc run any airshow discounts on 20W-50 XC?

What about Camguard?

Last edited:
Aircraft Spruce

Aircraft Spruce usually has free shipping on orders at Oshkosh. May have a minimum order now, not sure.

Oil at EAA

Phillip's Milwaukee Distributor usually has cases of aviation oil (Semi loads) discounted for sale out of a tent at Air Venture. They usually have golf carts and will deliver anywhere on EAA grounds even to your car in EAA parking lots when purchasing 2+ cases. The only snag is the deliveries are made first come first served and they are busy which can eat up some time waiting. You ride with them in the golf cart during delivery. I have bought from them for years any where from 2 cases to 12 cases at a time & they do price it right. I can't tell you where they will be located but I would be surprised if they are there...I have done this since the mid 1990's.

ATW is just a few miles north of OSH so this should be doable.

Dick DeCramer
Faribault, MN
RV6, RV8, RV4

Excellent

Phillip's Milwaukee Distributor usually has cases of aviation oil (Semi loads) discounted for sale out of a tent at Air Venture. They usually have golf carts and will deliver anywhere on EAA grounds even to your car in EAA parking lots when purchasing 2+ cases. The only snag is the deliveries are made first come first served and they are busy which can eat up some time waiting. You ride with them in the golf cart during delivery. I have bought from them for years any where from 2 cases to 12 cases at a time & they do price it right. I can't tell you where they will be located but I would be surprised if they are there...I have done this since the mid 1990's.

ATW is just a few miles north of OSH so this should be doable.

Dick DeCramer
Faribault, MN
RV6, RV8, RV4

Thanks Dick!

If you do not take delivery of the oil there they charge for delivery if it has to be shipped. Then it is not a cheap price. Tried it last OSH show
Art

Back