What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin Experimental Support

togaflyer

Well Known Member
My RV 10 has been flying since February of 2018. Since then, Garmin support has been there to address both equipment issues and the barrage of questions I had during my learning curve. The staff at Garmin have always gone out of their way to provide the best support for their systems and still continue to provide that same outstanding service to their customers years after the purchase. Can’t say enough good about them.

I have to ditto the comments above. All the people in the Experimental department go over the top. I have had nothing but great service from them.

I bought my system in 2015. Every time I send a question in, I am treated like Im their best customer. I have had email questions answered on weekends and after hours. Same with Stein. I made a good choice to have the garmin system and Stein built my panel!

Attachments

• cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 105
I hope they've gotten better over time. I switched to Dynon specifically because of past experience with Garmin.

Back