What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flew the rocket home

titanhank

Well Known Member
Holy **** i know how this thing gets its name. Flew it home today. Rides way better than my rv6 in the 12g18kt winds. I bought harmon rocket #1. Research online shows it was built by jonh harmon and his friend as the first kit production ship. It is easy to fly, just different than my very tail heavy rv6. I am not sure how long i will keep it. It is going to be a blast for the time being.

Attachments

• 366B5629-26C3-4E52-8BCC-9658DEE1E682.jpg
    366B5629-26C3-4E52-8BCC-9658DEE1E682.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Every RV pilot, should at some time in their life, fly a Rocket. It's not hard to fly, you just have to think faster.

V

Every RV pilot, should at some time in their life, fly a Rocket. It's not hard to fly, you just have to think faster.

V

If that actually happens, the market for used RV's will be flooded and the Rocket market will skyrocket. Best to keep the brilliance of the Rocket concept a secret.

I looked up the N number it was Marv Beins Harmon. I almost bought it a year ago or so. Nice guy he must have passed away. Too bad

Back