What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Friendly Neighbor

Vlad

Well Known Member
Here I am crawling to the airport after work for an evening fix... You gotta be kidding me how do they know so fast? I didn't tell anybody ... :D

Pretending of doing maintenance and a speed taxi up I go on one of my regular routes.

Nobody even noticed :D

Friendly neighbor???

Vlad,

My guess would be that they are finally on to you. Yeah, I watch all of those "coded messages" that you draw in the sky.

4-leaf Clover = "We are ready to take over the 3 branches of government and then you will be able to take over as the lone, remaining leaf."
Rubber Ducky = (Duh!) "Nuclear Submarine"
3 o'clock = "3 months until world domination"
Eiffel Tower = "We will invade France first" (Don't they all?!?)
Other seemingly random flights = "Blueprint overlays of a new doomsday device"

Yeah...I'd say that they are on to you. :cool:

Obama?

Isn't he coming to Rutgers on Sunday ... likely an advance scouting team...heard that Russian AF was operating in this area...

Right there in plain site.

Remain hyper vigilant (Condition Red). Execute the agencies counter surveillance techniques judiciously. If you're being followed, you know what to do. Only make the meet and complete the handoff when you are sure you haven't been tailed. If you are caught, disavow any association with anything related to RV's. This post will self destruct in....

I was waterboarded....

Sorry Vlad. They pulled me over and made me tell them where you were. I was waterboarded....

14ak8rc.jpg
[/IMG]

Back