What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Three of a Kind

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
3 RV12s met up for breakfast at S37 (Smoketown). Dave & Linda, Mark & Paul ( aka Daryl and Daryl) and Peg and me. Great time was had, along with a photo op for VAF. There were a lot of onlookers providing many nice comments from the locals at the airport.

3rvs first 061913.jpg

3rvs a 061913.jpg

From left to right Paul B's, David V's, & Dave F's

3rvs b 061913.jpg

3rvs c 061913.jpg

Paul as we all started up

3rvs d 061913.jpg

David pulling out as we left as a flight of 3.

3rvs e 061913.jpg

Great flying today and the food was good :)

Excellent Chow which is also very cheap, smooth air, and Valcik was behaving himself! Agreed, a very good morning. Where to next week guys?

If I had know I would have flown out (in a skycatcher) to see a RV12 up close (again). Working on the last parts of the tail kit. I fly out of 0W3 if you guys want to come here I will drive you to a place for lunch.

Peter

Possible visit

If I had know I would have flown out (in a skycatcher) to see a RV12 up close (again). Working on the last parts of the tail kit. I fly out of 0W3 if you guys want to come here I will drive you to a place for lunch.

Peter

Peter

The plans are to visit New Garden this Saturday morning early. Not sure what the day looks like, but I may make the short hop to 0W3 if your around.

Send me your cell number via email and I will call you.

Peter

The plans are to visit New Garden this Saturday morning early. Not sure what the day looks like, but I may make the short hop to 0W3 if your around.

Send me your cell number via email and I will call you.

I will see if I can be there too. I will message you.

Peter

I was at New Garden today and met with Paul. Thanks again for all the information and inspiration.

Peter

Back