What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First flight

steve wyman

Well Known Member
RV-12 #38 is now an airplane! I flew N167SW for the first time, this morning at Front Range Airport, outside of Denver. The flight was uneventful- the plane is a sweetie, light on the controls and very responsive. I needed a little more prop dialed in, and I took care of that after I landed. I'm looking forward to flying it back to our new home in Missouri, and building some hours on it. Steve

Congratulations on your first flight, Steve!

Could you post a photo of yourself and your plane?
Or, if it's easier for you, just attach a photo or two to an email and send it to me at:

[email protected]

I would like to add your plane to RV-12 First Flights: Photo Album

Thanks!

Don

Well Done Steve!

With all of the distractions you have had with the move / weather / intercom issue it is nice to see you Get R Dun!

WE NEED PICTURES!

Very happy to hear the bird is now a flyin' machine!! My congratulations. Fly off those 5 hours and get her back to your new home in Missouri.

Congratulations on your first flight, Steve!

Could you post a photo of yourself and your plane?
Or, if it's easier for you, just attach a photo or two to an email and send it to me at:

[email protected]

I would like to add your plane to RV-12 First Flights: Photo Album

Thanks!

Don
Don, I will try and get you some photos after I get the plane home to Missouri. Steve

First Flight

Congratulations Steve! Glad your first flight went well.

Wish you many smooth flights,
Art Pennanen

Congradulations Steve. you beat me by a day. Hope your first flight was as much fun as mine.
Dick Seiders
ps. Does anyone know how many 12's are flying?

Congradulations Steve. you beat me by a day. Hope your first flight was as much fun as mine.
Dick Seiders
ps. Does anyone know how many 12's are flying?

Dick: There are 45 RV-12s now posted in the Photo Album. (You are #45) Van's says there are 54 now flying. I have found no public information to date on the missing 9.

Don

Back