What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

West Coast Formation Clinic WCFC 2022, April 29 - May 1

f117fte

This year’s West Coast Formation Clinic will be April 29 -May 1, 2022 in Madera, CA KMAE

We are behind time line for this event. Therefore, applications will be closed by the end of the day on April 3rd.

Like every year we are expecting that we will receive more applicants than we can safely support. The management team will evaluate applications and contact participants as soon as possible after the application period closes.

Please remember that the management team does this for fun and to help the RV-community be safer when performing formation flying. This is NOT our job; please give us time to figure out this complex event. There is a lot that goes into making this a safe event.

To apply and/or for additional details, visit the WCFC 2022 website shown below. Click on application and submit your info. Please review all info on website. Please use the contact for any questions.

https://rvformation.com/WCFC2022/index.html

WCFC admin Team

I put my name in; crossing my fingers to see if I be deemed worthy!!

Last edited:
Im having difficulty with the links on that website. Trying to see the schedule/ hotel etc. thanks

Applications close 3 April

Just a reminder for applications due date 3 April.

Use the contacts tab to reach out and ask any questions.

Mercedes
RV-7A

Back