What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

searching for a POH RV-7A

jcdroege

I'm New Here
hello....

help, help, help....i am searching for a good example of a POH for an rv7a...i have a copy of roberta's from the main page link...does anyone have another example, perhaps in KNOTS instead of mph???

thanks

chris

Check your email

I sent you a copy of mine and its in knots. Its 4mb in size so hope it came through.

thanks for the POH advice

my thanks to all that responded...although, i had already seen the ones on the link from the main vanairforce page....wayne's from canada is a good match for my build, choice of Knots, and choice of engine and prop....big thanks to wayne!

thanks!

chris

Very interested too

Hi Wayne, Sorry to hear about being grounded! I plan to do a cross Canada trip when my 7A is completed...I'll give you a ride! Please see your Private Message regarding the POH.

Thanks!

I'm looking for...

Hi.

Does anyone have a copy of a POH for a RV-7 with knots, nautical miles, US gls, Fahrenhet, feet and inches used as measurements?

This is my setup:
IO-360, dual P-mags, AFS injection, AFS 3500 EFIS.

I've a copy of Roberta's and I can convert and adjust, but maybe someone can save me the trouble?
It's ALOT of other tasks I've to do now since it's approaching first start...

If you like; this is my private e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks!

Back