What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Potential RV-10 Builder Request

johwiltb

I'm not sure if this is the correct/best place, but my wife and I have seriously been considering an RV-10 kit to build, and I wanted to get the chance to have her see one and maybe find someone willing to give us a short flight to see how it is (obviously I'd chip in for cost of that, too).

Neither of us have ever flown in an RV, but I have heard nothing but great things about them!

We're located in Maricopa, AZ (15 minutes from A39, just south of Phoenix), and I'm aiming for sometime around March 12-20 of this year (my wife is a teacher and that's her spring break).

If I should put this somewhere else, please just let me know. Thanks!

Hello potential RV-10 builder

I am surprised that you have not yet received several offers on your request??
Most of us are very eager to share our enthusiasm for Rvs.
I have no doubt you'll get a ride in a 10 sooner or later.
The 10 is truly a TEN, you'll see.

Thanks! I'm sure it's an amazing plane, and I'm sure I'll hear from someone eventually. I only posted last night, so I hope someone will bite in a few weeks :) I've seen one parked in the hangar at my airport, but I know the owner is going through some health issues right now so he's not in the position to help me out (and I wish him all the best). But I still have a month and a half until spring break!

I'm at Falcon Field in Mesa and am happy to do a demo flight.
Just connect when you have a time in mind. March is a busy time for us but I'm sure we can work something out.

Thank you so much

woxofswa thank you so much! I'd love to connect with you. My parents live just a couple miles from Falcon, so might be a chance to have some babysitting for my young kids up there while we come look at the plane. I'm looking probably either March 5th, 12th, or 19th (all Saturdays) if Saturdays are available. If any of those days work for you, please let me know. If not, I can try and figure out another time, too.

Thank you so much for even the willingness!

Back