What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aerobatic Fun

RVG8tor

Well Known Member
Nice day in the NW Friday, flew 3.4 hours and had some fun. My aerobatics need work but still fun. I need to learn the hammer head and then come up with a fun routing.

Today was like many just throwing a few things together trying to maintain energy. I sure love these planes.

YouTube now is smart enough to know you are adding music with no copyright so the video was flagged until I removed the music, sorry.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LejnydN58yg

Hey Mike, there's a way around the YouTube blockage...but it's kind of a pain to deal with. I've started using Vimeo, with no problems, to post my videos with music.

Hey Mike, there's a way around the YouTube blockage...but it's kind of a pain to deal with. I've started using Vimeo, with no problems, to post my videos with music.
Second on Vimeo. Much more tolerant on audio issues, minimal ads, and (I've heard, but not been able to corroborate) they maintain full res over time.

Last edited:
Mike, you didn't happen to be out practicing aerobatics again today near Olympia did you? Was flying a two-ship of C-17s today and got a TCAS hit from someone doing hammerheads in what looked like an RV...looked like he was having fun!

Not me

Mike, you didn't happen to be out practicing aerobatics again today near Olympia did you? Was flying a two-ship of C-17s today and got a TCAS hit from someone doing hammerheads in what looked like an RV...looked like he was having fun!

That was not me I was on a layover in Honolulu that day! If you get down to Olympia contact me and we can go for a flight.

Cheers.

Back