What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AircraftWraps Internet Commercial

AircraftWraps

Well Known Member
AircraftWraps new internet commercial. We burned all our money in plane fuel so I had to do this myself!

Please view and share it.

Big thank you going out to Kevin Eldredge of Titan Aircraft Engines (Red RV8 pilot). Bud Smith, AircraftWraps photo and video ship pilot. Zeke Hill , AircraftWraps amazing intern who took all the still photos and most the video from the photo ship.

Our Video... Please "Share"
https://vimeo.com/97087775

Photo of the video Op!

Fellow pilots and builders,

Please let me know what you think about our commercial?

Personally, AircraftWraps is the coolest thing I've ever been a part of.

Thank you for your amazing support of my company!

Regards,

Scott Farnsworth

It looks great! If this stuff looks even half as good in person as it does in the video, you've got me sold!

The only constructive criticism I would offer would be to run some of the air to air video clips thru some image stabilization software. The quality of all the other shots are quite good, and it's a little distracting to see the vibrations coming thru the camera mount.

I'll second that! I found myself wishing it was longer. Nice footage!

We have 3 hours of flying and 1 min video.

I'm thinking we'll be putting together a "hey, editing not so good... but here is a 10-15 minute formation flying video"

The stabilizing software was a good insight! Hopefully it will take out the wobble from externally mounted gopros

It looks great! If this stuff looks even half as good in person as it does in the video, you've got me sold!

It looks better in person. Look at the crowds in the video. Great response everywhere we land.

We'll put to down for the "twice as good as it looks" vinyl!:D

any suggestions for the video "stabilizing software"?

I've got a long airliner flight west bound that I would like to work on the 10-15 minute version of our commercial. :D

From Guy. RV9A in OKC. I am near the 40 hours of phase 1.
Bill

Bill,

Guy is no longer with AircraftWraps.

How can I help you? We did offer everyone that we talked to a chance to lock in the offered intro prices for 36 months with a deposit. If you made a deposit with Guy, you are covered. Give us a date and we will schedule you either in Florida or your location with the additional option we now offer. Your "distant-places" fee will be reduced to match your intro rates as well.

[email protected]

Regards,

Scott Farnsworth

Deposit

Scott, I did not lock in with a deposit. I will e-mail drawings of my proposed paint scheme and what Guy said he could do it for.
Bill

Back