What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Venice has a new restaurant

turbo

Well Known Member
B29CC462-EAAD-4F19-B24A-3E63F47082F8.jpg

sharkys has built a new high end restaurant. it is on the second story with a great view of the beach. dine inside or outside. life is good. :)

I've got 2 full tanks and some free time today. Might have to check it out.

You gonna be out flying around? We could get a little formation time ;)

Is that right by the airport? On my list of places to go. We went to Saint Simons Tuesday. That was very nice.

Is that right by the airport? On my list of places to go. We went to Saint Simons Tuesday. That was very nice.

I just looked at the airport on google maps. The pier in the back ground is right off one of the runways.

I've got 2 full tanks and some free time today. Might have to check it out.

You gonna be out flying around? We could get a little formation time ;)

ill take a cruise by f45 around 10ish today in the little heli.

the fbo will point you in the right direction. walk or take the shuttle. you will like it.
photo-1.jpg

Ride to Sharkey's

About 2 years ago a small group of RV folks met at VNC and called Sharkey's. They sent over a van - no charge - gave us a ride to the restaurant and back to the airport when we were ready.

Don't know if that service is still available but certainly worth checking out.

Turbo - chime in here.

About 2 years ago a small group of RV folks met at VNC and called Sharkey's. They sent over a van - no charge - gave us a ride to the restaurant and back to the airport when we were ready.

Don't know if that service is still available but certainly worth checking out.

Turbo - chime in here.

yes the shuttle is available to those who don't want the 20 minute walk.
79A06D41-EB7A-4D09-A1DC-1CAA4F91D3AE.jpg

I will have to add this to my list once Fran and I have gotten our new RV. Looking forward to flying around with you Ed too. Still waiting to find a buyer for the Searey, but have my eye on a few RV-6 out there. So it should be a quick turn around once I sell the Searey.

Wish I was home. I would meet you guys. Still in Ohio. Enjoying the new grand daughter though. 3 weeks old already.

Somehow I have to figure out how to get down there! Looks really nice and I'll bet my wife would be all in if we could find a place near or on the ocean. Our fresh water ocean up here in Michigan looks pretty but at 36F is just a little chilly for swimming! Once I go part time next year, this is on the list.

our waiter at fins came down here for a funeral a few years back. ended up married with a child and said he was loving it. dosnt miss the north east climate.
44FA0F5A-D3FB-4B68-8B69-2DE3FAD71A15.jpg

venice beach pier lookn from below.

My wife and I are interested.

Sorry, I missed it.
We wouldn't have been able anyway as we closed early on a house near Madeira Beach on Friday.

I'm not looking forward to those high hangar fees.:(

The plus is that I'll be 15 minutes closer to SEF, VNC & KEYW :cool:

Back