What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ignition wire clips

Ivan Kristensen

Well Known Member
I just received these ignition wire clips from Geoff Combs at Aerosport Modelling https://www.aerosportproducts.com/ He just added these to a long list of RV products produced by his company. Kudos to Geoff for adding this top quality and useful product to an already great lineup.

They are available for two wires or for three. Two ways of fastening, an #10 CS bolt or a 3/16" zip tie.
4-XL.jpg

I didn't have a proper length CS bolt so I just used AN3 bolt with a washer on the stand off. The one to the right is just clipped in place without being fasten down, this really stiffens up the longer wire run.
P1090118-XL.jpg

Here I am using a 3 wire clip but because I needed to secure only two wires I used the third clip for a MAP hose.
P1090119-XL.jpg

These are very similar. We have added the tie wrap slot and we have 2 different sizes. One for standard slick mag wires and one for the electronic ignition automotive size wires. These also will sell for way lease than the ones from summit. These will cost $12.00 for a pack of 10. They will be on our website next week.

Thanks Geoff

Back