What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Seattle are visit for the new guy?

skelrad

Well Known Member
Friend
I haven't gotten plugged into a local EAA chapter yet, but wondering if there's anybody in the East Seattle area (I'm East of Redmond) who would be game to give a new guy a little shop tour some day and drop some gems of newbie wisdom on me? I've got my -9 tail kit in queue for August and am picking up a wing kit from one of VAF's own in a few weeks. Many tools have been ordered, so now I'm just impatiently waiting.

If you don’t mind driving

I’m about an hour and a half south of Redmond, its a drive but you are more than welcome to check out my 7A build. I’m 90% done with 90% to go.

Hi Brandon, I am out in Snoqualmie but I just took my 10 to the airport (with Freakshow's help) so the only things left in my "shop" are the fiberglass pieces I am working on. You are welcome to come by some evening if that interests you.

Darin

Sammamish

I'm in Sammamish. Currently building an RV-14A. Flying an RV-9A out of Paine Field that I built several years back.

Send me a PM. I'm happy to give you a tour.

Michael-

No Eastside Chapter

By the way, unfortunately there's no eastside chapter of EAA anymore. I believe there is one up in Snohomish and perhaps one down south sound.

Thanks everyone! Michael, it sounds like you’re just a few minutes away. I’d love to swing by sometime. I’ll PM you.

I live in Redmond. You're welcome to swing by if you'd like! There is EAA Chapter 84 in Snohomish that I'm a member of

KPAE Paine Field.

I'm up at Paine field if you get up this way. RV8 but you are welcome to stop by if interested send me a PM.

Back