What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

F-704s

nohoflyer

Well Known Member
Patron
My wings are done and I will be moving them out of my shop in a few days while my fuse kit arrives. I still have the F-704 anodized spar-extenders that came with my wing kit sitting on my shelves. Anyone know off hand if I assemble them with fuselage kit or do they go on wings during final assembly?

I’m trying to determine if I keep them in my shop or take them into storage with my wings.

Thanks.

My wings are done and I will be moving them out of my shop in a few days while my fuse kit arrives. I still have the F-704 anodized spar-extenders that came with my wing kit sitting on my shelves. Anyone know off hand if I assemble them with fuselage kit or do they go on wings during final assembly?

I’m trying to determine if I keep them in my shop or take them into storage with my wings.

Thanks.

The F-704-nnn is shown on page 11, and is considered part of the fuselage assembly sequence. See Section 8 of the build manual.

So I guess beginning work on this section wouldn’t work due to lack of other parts that may come with fuse kit? I have a bunch of unused hardware that came with the wing kit.

Back