What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rotax hose replacement

sf3543

Well Known Member
A few years back, someone provided a table of ROTAX hoses, coolant, etc, for the 5 year change and the part numbers for replacement types you can get locally from O'Reillys, etc.
I've searched to no avail.
Anyone remember that?
Thanks,

A few years back, someone provided a table of ROTAX hoses, coolant, etc, for the 5 year change and the part numbers for replacement types you can get locally from O'Reillys, etc.
Anyone remember that?
Thanks,

Are you looking for rubber or silicone?

Anyone remember that?
Thanks,

How about this

Attachments

• RV-12 Rubber Replacement-ver2.pdf
    16.9 KB · Views: 329
Thanks guys!
Mike had the closest to what I was looking for.
It was a table just like that but also referenced some of the hoses and elbows right to the auto part number.
The owner wants rubber so no silicone this time.
Thanks again,

It was a table just like that but also referenced some of the hoses and elbows right to the auto part number. The owner wants rubber so no silicone this time.

You can still use straight hose for cyl #3 using rubber instead of silicone. The stainless steel Goodyear E-Z Coil will keep the hose at a nice smooth radius Vs. sharp restrictive bend of molded 90-degree elbow.

I ordered from Lockwood 3 meter and cut to fit, the radiator 1" hose from Auto Zone...it was fun installing coiled springs into those hoses...use plenty of dish soap for lube.

Back