What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Where is RV-10 s/n 90?

Ed_Wischmeyer

Well Known Member
I started that plane some years back but divorce and a subsequent move made selling it the wisest choice. I know it went down to the Phoenix area...

And when I search for it on line by serial number, I don't find it, so I suspect it hasn't flown yet.

Anybody know where it is?

Thanks,

Ed

I started that plane some years back but divorce and a subsequent move made selling it the wisest choice. I know it went down to the Phoenix area...

And when I search for it on line by serial number, I don't find it, so I suspect it hasn't flown yet.

Anybody know where it is?

Thanks,

Ed

Not mine even thought it came from the Phoenix area... it's close but I bought s/n 0079 :)

Last edited:
When you buy parts from vans, you need to register your aircraft with them so you can purchase parts. I had to do this with my 6A when I took ownership of it. They might have the new owners name? Not sure if VANS would offer up info due to privacy issues but it's worth a jingle.

They definitely will help you out with that. When I was looking for local builders here I called Vans to see if they could hook me up with some local builders and they emailed me a spreadsheet with every builder and serial number in Kansas.

N10FD? Is this your plane?

https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=10FD

Deregistered Aircraft 3 of 3

Aircraft Description
Serial Number
Certificate Issue Date
04/09/2010
Manufacturer Name
D******* FRANK
Mode S Code (base 8 / oct)
Model
VANS RV-10