What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SF Sport aviation forced ventilation system?

Rick RV-4

Well Known Member
Starting the fuselage soon. Has anyone used this system yet, and if so do you have any feedback? I live in the PNW so won't often need a lot of cool air, but thought it would be good for the times we travel south. It's not cheap (about $3,600) but my wife and I don't like being hot if we don't have to be . . .

Thanks in advance.

SF OH Console

Rick, I purchased their over head console without the forced air system. Then I made my own force air system for probably less than $200.00. Used a 4” high flow continues use inline circular fan. It just recirculating but works great! I live in PA and it’s nice to hit the switch and have fresh air blowing down over my head and neck when it’s hot and the sun is out.

I also purchased their interior kit, less the center console. It’s been a year now, 125 hours, camping, kids, bikes, dog and holding up well.

Mike

Hi Rick,

You would need to have our overhead console installed, first. Please give us a call. We can give you some options.

Thanks so much!

Back