What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Koger shade

RicoB

Well Known Member
Patron
I am ready to buy one for my RV9A but would like to hear opinions on the size to buy. Should I go with the normal one or the oversized? Pro and cons would be great to know! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Oversized shade

I installed the oversize Koger Shade in my slider RV6 and have been very happy. I decided to order the bigger shade so I didn’t have to wonder if I should have went bigger. I have never wished I went smaller. I ordered it from Vans and found their shipping to be the most cost effective

Last edited by a moderator:
Oversize

I too went with the oversize for my -7A slider. No complaints at all. Very happy with the size, fit and function.

I got the smaller one on my 9A because there’s not much sun in western Oregon. Now I didn’t say it’s rains a lot just a lack of direct sunlight ⛱⛱⛱two ways to look at a umbrella����*✈️
Ron in Oregon RV9A

So here is another stupid question. On their website under buy it, it has 3 options for the tip up. One says small , large and another one wide. So when you guys are saying oversized which one are you guys talking about the large or the wide?

I have the wide one on mine and love it.

gSknVKd.png

Last edited:
Back