What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Axle Extension with Beringer Wheel

Axles

FWIF I have both the Berringer wheels and axles as well as having mistakenly ordering the axle extensions you've referenced.

The Berringer axle has the extension as part of the same piece, i.e. there is no need for anything else.
Darin

FWIF I have both the Berringer wheels and axles as well as having mistakenly ordering the axle extensions you've referenced.

The Berringer axle has the extension as part of the same piece, i.e. there is no need for anything else.
Darin

Darin,
Can you please send me a picture if possible? I do not have the Beringer axle extension on my wheels. I have the hole in the axle cover and the axle extenders from Aircraft Specialty will screw in there. I also did not see it in their installation instructions. If you can send me a picture, I'll look and see if I have that part on my shelf. If not, I'll have to call Beringer.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Darin

Darin,
I've been on the phone with Beringer for 45 mins and have been unable to figure this out The tech support guy said he is under the impression that a screw would go right into the wheel pant, then into the threaded cap. I told him there has to be a way to bridge the gap...i.e an axle extension.

Darin,
I've been on the phone with Beringer for 45 mins and have been unable to figure this out The tech support guy said he is under the impression that a screw would go right into the wheel pant, then into the threaded cap. I told him there has to be a way to bridge the gap...i.e an axle extension.

Jeff,

Beringer USA reached out to me today and I told them to pass along my number to you. Please give me a call if you are around this weekend at the number on the website.

Take care and happy building!!!!

Back