What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Laird Owens Panel

bjohnson1234

Well Known Member
Does anyone have the cutout drawings for the Laird Owens panel for the RV6? In particular, I am looking for the left panel because I need a new one made and I'd like to get it done before I have to take the old one out. Thanks!

Brian,

I found the first gen panel from my RV at the hangar. I can trace the corner you need and get it to you.

Contact me again by email.

BTW, Thanks Rosie!

I may be able to help ...

Does anyone have the cutout drawings for the Laird Owens panel for the RV6? In particular, I am looking for the left panel because I need a new one made and I'd like to get it done before I have to take the old one out. Thanks!

I think I have a panel that I can send you if you wish.

If it does not work, you can send it back.

Contact me at jclarkmail AT gmail.com

James
803-238-2113

I've have the drawings

Hi Brian, I see Laird is helping you out. If he can't find what you need I have my original drawings. PM me.

On a second note, Thanks Laird. I love my panel ( especially the quick access behind it). I have been asked about a zillion times if you are still making the panels and I can't answer them. I'll send a pm but maybe this thread will be seen by those who want one and they will have a quicker answer.

Thanks again!

Thanks everyone. I ended up sending my old panel to Stein to have him scan it in and he cut a new one for me. If anyone else needs that particular panel, he should have a digital cad file of it now.

Back