What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

XM weather

1Oldguy

Well I took to long to build my 6 and all my black boxes are out of date and can not / will not receive XM weather but work just fine other than that short coming. What I am looking for is the cheapest/inexpensive way for me to have current xm weather in my six. Any ideas? Keep your eyes open at Airventue 2011 for me......got to be a new whizzz-bang receiver out there. Thanks for the help.....:)
1Oldguy

Well I took to long to build my 6 and all my black boxes are out of date and can not / will not receive XM weather but work just fine other than that short coming. What I am looking for is the cheapest/inexpensive way for me to have current xm weather in my six. Any ideas? Keep your eyes open at Airventue 2011 for me......got to be a new whizzz-bang receiver out there. Thanks for the help.....:)
1Oldguy

I would take a look at the Navworx ADS600-B. It may be a little more expensive to install, but you get free weather. The only caveats are that you have to have a compatible EFIS and fly where ADSB is currently available.

Back