What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for an RV-12 owner in the Dallas Area

I am in the process of making plans to purchase an airplane and I am looking for an RV-12 in the Dallas area to check it out and talk to a current owner.

Ha, I’d love to see your 12iS soon. I have all the kits for one on order and haven’t see one in person yet. I’m close by up near Norman OK.

Ha, I’d love to see your 12iS soon. I have all the kits for one on order and haven’t see one in person yet. I’m close by up near Norman OK.

I'm in the Owasso OK area with my kits on order also. Hopefully building in May. I flew the -12 at Oshkosh last year. It was the morning after the storm came through with really choppy air. That light aircraft really handled well. For us older guys that don't want to maintain a class 3 medical, this makes a great x-country flier still.

I'm in the Owasso OK area with my kits on order also. Hopefully building in May. I flew the -12 at Oshkosh last year. It was the morning after the storm came through with really choppy air. That light aircraft really handled well. For us older guys that don't want to maintain a class 3 medical, this makes a great x-country flier still.

Looking forward to the build myself. It should be low ‘stress’ compared to the RV8 I did. I’m impressed with the cross country trips I’ve seen folks take on YouTube. Not many of us in OK but that makes it easy for us all to fly to a place to join up for some food and stories.

Back