What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thanks from SteinAir

rvsxer

Well Known Member
Now that another Oshkosh is behind us I would like to thank everyone who stopped by our booth and asked questions, told us about how their SteinAir panels were working for them, or just said "Hi". I got to meet several of my own customers which was nice after communicating solely through e-mails and telephone. You all have a part in helping make SteinAir what it is today. Thanks.

Thank you for the shirt, and the other shirt, and the hat, and the "Remove before flight" tag!

And all the avionics advice!

No shirt this year..

..I arrived too late to get a shirt this year, but dutifully wore (at least one day) the shirt I got a few years back. Still good to see you. Many thanks, for your support of the Vans Social, and for the good service you continue to provide. IMO, the customer praise you receive is a perfect example of Newton's 3rd law, as it relates to business.

Thank you for the shirt, and the other shirt, and the hat, and the "Remove before flight" tag!

Dang, you got TWO shirts? I didn't make it this year, but between two trips to Oshkosh spending hours at the Stein booth, and then buying a full Skyview system from them along with a smattering of other stuff, I still have yet to get my hands on a Steinair shirt. Some people have all the luck ;)

Isnt that a "remove after flight" tag???

Good talking to you folks as always, and thanks for the shirt:D

Dang, you got TWO shirts? I didn't make it this year, but between two trips to Oshkosh spending hours at the Stein booth, and then buying a full Skyview system from them along with a smattering of other stuff, I still have yet to get my hands on a Steinair shirt. Some people have all the luck ;)

He got a HAT? Dang, what happened?

BTW - - Yes, Thanks to the Stein Team. I am proud of my "Stein" panel. You have taught me a lot!

Nice ladies' shirts too

And I got one of the nice, new ladies' shirts! It fits well and looks nice! Many thanks for the social too - the "go to" event at OSH now! :D
Now, just waiting for my turn in the Stein queue for my wiring harnesses - it's very exciting/looking forward to a great panel!

Yup

Thanks as well for the t-shirt. It was good to see you guys.

I went to Oshkosh not wanting anything but the second I played with that G3X Touch and talked with Stein, my winter project may have been picked.
I think I saw more Stein shirts around Oshkosh than Oshkosh shirts.

And thanks for taking all my money so I wouldn't have to fight with the beer fairy..

I too would like to thank everyone. I'm sorry about running out of shirts, planning shirt/sizing demand for a bunch of RVer's is like planning beer intake! I'm going to get some more to try and take care of those left behind. I'm exceedingly thankful for all the friends and customers who make this job possible - we aren't always the absolute low bidder, but we try very hard to be the best all the way around. I actually enjoyed OSH this year more than many, maybe it was the weather or the beer fairy, but really I think it was the people.

Some of you I only see once a year, so it's fun to catch up. It's also really fun as an RV guy/homebuilder myself to see your creations finished and in person, seeing the goodies we provided installed in a finished plane is like seeing your kid graduate from college - makes me proud! :)

After decades of being in this game, I and my folks have made so many friends that I've lost count - and that truly is cherished by all of us!

Cheers,
Stein

Very nice to meet the "Stein Gang" at OSH, nice to meet the voices that have fielded my dumb questions over the last couple years and a new T-shirt to boot!

Back