What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Were to buy 2 wire baffle seal?

Time to buy some humhv stuff, then off to the band saw and drill press......WOW!

I was cheap. Bought the 3-wire ones and filled a hole with RTV. So when I squeeze an AEIO-540 in my 9A, I'll be ready :)

Chris

Mike, I'm trying to avoid paying $25 X 2 for the Slick baffle seals.

I already have one 3-wire seal so I may take Chris's approach and use two 3-wire seals. Unless someone can point me to a reasonably price 2-wire seal.

Wick's?

I think I got my 2-wire seals from Wick's for about $6 or $7 each a couple of years ago; I remember I also did not want to pay $20+ for them! I tried to check just now, but their website is not loading... maybe it would be worth a call to them tomorrow and see if they have them.

I think I got my 2-wire seals from Wick's for about $6 or $7 each a couple of years ago; I remember I also did not want to pay $20+ for them! I tried to check just now, but their website is not loading... maybe it would be worth a call to them tomorrow and see if they have them.

I remember checking Wick's as well with no luck...

Those were not available from Spruce a year or two ago when I scoured the whole earth looking for 1. Only the three hole version was on the web site. For that much money I'd make one out of a chunk of delrin.
Tim Andres

It looks like a great project for someone who bought a 3D printer and doesn't know what to do with it...:)

Trade?

I have 2 of the two-wire seals and need 2 Three wire seals. Care to trade? Send me your address.

Vic

Back