What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FI 101 Class

Don at Airflow

Well Known Member
It?s time to get into learning mode again. Due to the success of the 2014 FI 101 classes we are contemplating having one on March 6-8, 2015. We need to make a decision in a couple of weeks so any of you, your friends, mechanics etc, who want to learn the deep dark secrets of Airflow Performance or Bendix fuel injection, it time to sign up. Of course the main reason for attending is the great home cooked meals. You can get information and registration forms for this class by contacting Colleen at [email protected]. We do not let the class get bigger than ten participants.

Don

Enthusiastically Recommended!

I've gone to Don's FI-101 class, and if you have -any- interest in gaining a better understanding of mechanical fuel injections systems then don't miss this opportunity. The class is very hands-on in that you'll get to see all the components that go into the FI system, and gain an understanding of how they go together and how they function to feed your engine.

I'll admit that I am biased .. as I own an API FI system, have had Don's help flow-balancing my injectors, have visited repeatedly (often dragging people along who also need an FI system for their project too), and over the years have received amazing support from all the folks at Airflow Performance. This class is worth every nickel you might spend to attend. In my poor humble opinion.

Don isn't kidding about the home-cooked meals, either. Really.

Don, I couldn't do one unless it was during the summer.

Do you have any plans of doing another one in say, early July?

:confused: CJ

FI 101 class

We typically have the class the first weekend in March and first weekend in November. Usually summer is tied up with family vacations, flying and so forth. We can certainly schedule a class any time over a weekend as long as we have at least four participants.

The classes are held at the Airflow Performance facility in Spartanburg, SC. We are at SPA, the west end of the airport.

Don

I'm intrigued. Any chance you can put this together as a webinar/video for those that can't attend in person?

FI 101 class

It's would be hard for you to run a flow bench and operate the air box over the internet. This is an interactive class. I do not think the participant would get the benefit from watching a webinar.

Cost for the class is $325. This includes Fri dinner, Sat. 3 meals, Sun 2 meals. Hotels are 2-3 miles from the shop (KSPA). We can provide ground transportation for those that need it. Colleen can give you hotel details if your interested.

Don

Back